Father’s Day is right around the corner and there is no better place to treat dad to a wonderful day than at Crossroads Tavern & Eatery! We offer the finest restaurant menu in Wooddale. Dad will truly enjoy sharing a cold one with you from our selection of craft beers. Here are some other great gift ideas to make the day a special one:
- The King Of Remotes
- Since fathers are historically known to love watching their television make him king for a day by making a paper crown and tying it to the remote with a ribbon. This is at least sure to get a laugh.
- Breakfast In Bed
- Most fathers are likely to enjoy breakfast in bed. This is a great time to get creative with all his favorite foods. Put a copy of the sports section on the tray with a personalized note saying “Thank You” or “I Love You.”
- Bust Out Your Culinary Skills
- Cooking for dad on his special day is a great way to create new memories. It doesn’t have to be elaborate either. You can throw a couple of steaks on the grill with some baked potatoes and salad. Consider ordering takeout from us or using our catering services.
- If You Can’t Cook, Give The Gift Of Time
- Time is one of the most precious things that can be given. Clear your schedule and make sure to give him a full day of undivided attention.
- Write A Letter
- In this day and age, technology is king which means we very rarely sit down and write a personal letter to let someone know who we feel. This is a great way to let your dad know just how much he means to you.
We hope to see you all soon and Happy Father’s Day to all the great fathers out there!